Holy Fire III REAL Reiki Level 1 Class - Sunday December 11
Holy Fire® III Reiki is an evolutionary form of Reiki Usui which was introduced by William Lee Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) in January 2014. It is both powerful and gentle, noticeably more refined and it comes from a higher level of consciousness.
This course for beginners is a combination of talks, discussion and experiences. It includes Reiki levels I and is a combination of the Japanese style, and Western style as introduced by Sensi Usui, Sensi Tataka & William Rand of Holy Fire Reiki.
You will practice the self-treatment, and how to use reiki everyday to heal your body, mind and spirit. Level 1 reiki is only for treatment on yourself, this level is not for you to help to heal others, that is Level 2 in which you learn more of the symbols to use and the distance symbol.
What will you learn
The Reiki History:
- The origins of Reiki; the work of Usui Sensei and Hayashi Sensei, how Takata Sensei taught and practiced Reiki; how Usui Reiki evolved into Holy Fire® III Reiki, the Reiki Principles. You will also learn how Reiki is aligned with the path of Enlightenment and how each Reiki level aligns with this journey.
Japanese Reiki Techniques:
- — The Three Pillars of Reiki: Gassho meditation; Reiji-ho: to develop intuition and inner guidance to know how and where to treat; Chiryo.
- — Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field.
- — Byosen Scan: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
Holy Fire® III system of Reiki:
- — Explanation of the traditional Reiki attunement and how the Placements, Ignitions and Experiences work for receiving Reiki now.
- — Giving Reiki to yourself and the complete hand placement system.
Reiki Healing Experience & Placement (25 minutes each):
- — Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- — Holy Fire® III Reiki level I Placement
*The Class manual will be supplied digitally via the website connected with the International Center For Reiki. You will receive added materials prior to the class relating to the way the REAL Reiki class will be taught.
"If you want to learn the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy frequency and vibration" Nikola Tesla
Date: December 11, 2022
Time: 10:30am - 3:00pm
Location - TBA
There will be a 30 minute lunch break and short breaks after meditations.
This Class can be offered in person for up to 6 people, the reiki symbols will be put in the space prior for protection for those who attend and will be flowing during class. All Covid guidelines will be in place for the safety of those who would like to take the class in person.
A printed manual is $25.00 if you do not want the free digital copy.
Light refreshments will be provided
Teepee S. - Belle Mead, NJ. - Reiki 1
Sloane is a gifted teacher. I loved everything about learning Reiki 1 from her. It was an interesting course and opened me up to the many facets of spirituality. I will always cherish my personal experience learning this gift and cherish it.
BreeAnne L- Kingston, NJ. - Reiki 1 & 2
Sloane is a warm, comforting and experienced healer. Her natural intuition and knowledge of somatic body work adds to her excellence as a Reiki Master and Energy Coach. Whether you are receiving Reiki to address physical and/or emotional pain and blockages, or need to check in with yourself with a grounding energy "tune up", Sloane can help guide you to better health of mind, body and spirit through her Reiki treatments. Her varied class offerings are always a fun and fascinating way to expand your mind and learn ways to foster better health and inner peace. I personally enjoyed her Reiki I class, learning the origins and history of Reiki through the centuries,and a solid introduction to this universal energy system.