Holy Fire REAL REIKI Level 1 @ MOSS & MORE - SUNDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2023
This course for beginners is a combination of talks, discussion and experiences. It includes Reiki levels I and is a combination of the Japanese style, and Western style as introduced by Sensi Usui, Sensi Tataka & William Rand Of Holy Fire Reiki.
You will practice the self-treatment, and how to use reiki everyday to heal your body, mind and spirit. Level 1 reiki is only for treatment on yourself, this level is not for you to help to heal others, that is Level 2 in which you learn more of the symbols to use and the distance symbol.
JOIN ME AT MOSS & MORE
What you will study
The Reiki History:
- The origins of Reiki; the work of Usui Sensei and Hayashi Sensei, how Takata Sensei taught and practiced Reiki; how Usui Reiki evolved into Holy Fire® III Reiki, the Reiki Principles. You will also learn how Reiki is aligned with the path of Enlightenment and how each Reiki level aligns with this journey.
Japanese Reiki Techniques:
- — The Three Pillars of Reiki: Gassho meditation; Reiji-ho: to develop intuition and inner guidance to know how and where to treat; Chiryo.
- — Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field.
- — Byosen Scan: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
Holy Fire® III system of Reiki:
- — Explanation of the Traditional Reiki attunement and how Placements, Ignitions and Experiences work.
- — Giving Reiki to yourself and the complete hand placement system.
Reiki ignition and healing Experiences (25 minutes each):
- — Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- — Holy Fire® III Reiki level I Placement
NOTE: The printed manual needed which is for Reiki 1 & Reiki 2 is a fee of $25.00 extra and can be paid in class.
"If you want to learn the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy frequency and vibration" Nikola Tesla
*****Things you will need to bring with you for the class:
A blanket, yoga mat, journal/ notebook, whatever you need to be comfortable as we will be sitting on yoga seats on the floor, dress comfortably and bring an openness to receive all the knowledge and the first energy power symbol of this beautiful modality.